We are a group of doctors in seek of a doctor to work in either full or part-time.
Candidates must be board certified in the state of Illinois.
Join us and you will be component of a dynamic primary care and sub-specialty practice providing high-quality medical services to patients living in Chicago and adjoining communities.
We’re actively expanding our excellent medical workers to satisfy the needs of our growing communities. We supply advanced medical care and excellent affected person experience with unwavering determination to patient satisfaction.
We are committed to bringing the newest technology and ideal practices to affected person care. You’ll obtain devoted management team.
• Integrated medical information system
• Excellent team approach to providing care
• Reasonable, predictable schedules
• Clinical autonomy with excellent subspecialist support
• Energetic focus on excellence and patient centered service, quality, safety and patient flow
• Comprehensive benefits
• 100% paid occurrence based malpractice
• Pension Plan and 401K
• ACLS and PALS certification at onset and maintenance of certification throughout employment
• Computer/typing and advanced communication and organizational skills
Staff openings offer flexible scheduling, including:
• Weekday nights only
• Weekends only
• Combination of weekday nights and weekends
• Part-time (benefit eligible), hourly and full-time (shareholder track) positions
Please submit your resume when responding to this ad. Please respond ONLY if you have the required experience and qualifications.